Erectile DysfunctionInfo Center
At the Medicap Pharmacy® stores, we are dedicated to providing products and services to care for your family’s wellness. One of those services is health news you can trust. Use the filters to focus on the information that is important to you, then bookmark this page to make it a regular stop anytime you’re online.
At the Heart of Men's Sexual Problems
For men who decide to see their doctor for sexual issues, it may be a good idea to get the heart checked out at the same time.
A Racing Heart Can Slow a Man's Love Life
When we see the apple of our eye, hearts start to race. But when it's time to get intimate in bed, a constantly racing heart might mean trouble for a man.
Can't Hear the Trouble with ED
What's that you say? Hearing problems in men may lead to what? Hearing loss could mean that men might have trouble getting and staying aroused later on.
Even Young Guys Have Erection Issues
Troubles with getting or keeping an erection have often been linked with older gentlemen. But the condition is happening more often to younger guys as well.
He's Lost That Youthful Feeling, Oh That Manly Feeling
Lots of men might be hesitant to ask the doc if they might have low testosterone. But an increasing number of prescriptions for some hormone replacement shows men could be opening up.
Can Painkillers Keep Men Down?
Opioid painkillers can provide much-needed relief from many painful conditions. But long term use of these medications can increase the chances of having erectile dysfunction in some men.
Got the ED Prescription, Get It Filled
Some men might find it embarrassing or difficult to seek treatment for sexual problems. Though a lot of men with erectile dysfunction make it to the doctor for help, only a few actually take it to the next step.
Replenishing Men's Mojo
When men don't produce enough of their own sex hormones, they can develop erection problems and other health issues. These men might benefit from a supplemental hormone.
Best Rx Treatments for ED
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable with medication. A recent study suggested that some medications are better than others in treating ED.
Don’t Ignore Sexual Issues
Cardiac patients can experience sexual dysfunction. But if patients don't tell their doctor about it, they may have trouble getting their sex life back on track.
- Cialis (8) Apply Cialis filter
- Viagra (8) Apply Viagra filter
- Levitra (7) Apply Levitra filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Kadian (1) Apply Kadian filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Pravachol (1) Apply Pravachol filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Staxyn (1) Apply Staxyn filter
- Stendra (1) Apply Stendra filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter