How was your experience with Pectin?
Pectin Brand Names
Pectin may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Pectin Drug Class
Pectin is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Pectindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take pectin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Pectin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Pectin is available in the following doses:
- Kaolin-pectin 5.2 G-260 Mg-260 Mg/30 Ml Oral Suspension
- Kaolin-pectin 5.8 G-130 Mg/30 Ml Oral Suspension
- Pectin 500 Mg Oral Tablet
- Pectin Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Pectin is available in the following forms:
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Solution
- Oral Strip
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet
What’s in Your Medicine Cabinet?
Medication Myths Debunked
Approved: First Systemic Rx for Alopecia Areata