How was your experience with Trypsin?
Uses of Trypsin
Trypsin is used in the treatment of:
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Varicose Ulcer
- Wound Infection
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Trypsin Brand Names
Trypsin may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Trypsin Drug Class
Trypsin is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Trypsindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take trypsin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Trypsin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Trypsin is available in the following doses:
- Balsam Peru/castor Oil/trypsin Topical 72.5 Mg-650 Mg-0.1 Mg/0.82 Ml Topical Spray
- Balsam Peru/castor Oil/trypsin Topical 87 Mg-788 Mg-0.12 Mg/g Topical Gel
- Balsam Peru/castor Oil/trypsin Topical 87 Mg-788 Mg-0.12 Mg/g Topical Spray
- Balsam Peru/castor Oil/trypsin Topical 87 Mg-788 Mg-90 Units/g Topical Ointment
Forms of Medication
Trypsin is available in the following forms:
- Topical Gel
- Topical Ointment
- Topical Spray